Top banner

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hot Sophie Monk Photoshoot On A Boat In LA

It’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about Sophie Monk. I’m not sure exactly how long it’s been but I know it’s been far too long. I love this girl. She has the kind of hot body that makes me weak in the knees but she also has the beautiful face to go with it. I haven’t always been the biggest fan of her public persona but that doesn’t really matter. In this photoshoot on a boat in Los Angeles Sophie looks smoking hot and I suppose that’s really all that matters. I like how most of her poses look somewhat natural. Judging by a lot of the other bikini photoshoots we see, pulling off sexy poses without making them look forced and awkward can be difficult.Look forward to seeing more of Sophie.







No comments: