Top banner

Friday, December 30, 2011

New sexy Rihanna photoshoot


I know I talk about how much I love Rihanna a lot around these parts but I'm not sure I've ever really been able to explain why. I suppose there's just something about her I respond to. She's strong, confident and sexy but her sexuality seems very natural. There are a lot of sexy women out there but one gets the impression that looking sexy takes a huge amount of effort for some of them. I don't feel that with Rihanna. She might not always make fashion choices I can get behind but she always looks sure of herself. The girl is gutsy and I appreciate that. More importantly, she isn't a stick thin waif that looks like she may blow away in a stiff breeze. Rihanna is who she is - no apologies. I love that and I'm inspired by it.





No comments: