Top banner

Friday, December 16, 2011

Phoebe Price poses in bed


I'm a sucker for a hot red head and I suppose Phoebe Price fits the bill but I honestly have no idea what the woman is famous for. I've tried to figure this out in the past as she regularly shows up at big Hollywood events clad in next to nothing, I've seen her name in the gossip rags and a certain celebrity news blog which shall remain nameless regularly blog about her, but I have no idea what she's done to achieve her celebrity status. Did she sleep with the right person (or people)? Is she the child of someone important? I have no idea but I do know I don't like celebrities who are famous just for being famous and by all indications, Phoebe falls into that category. I guess she looks pretty hot in these pictures though so I guess that's something. Related (but not entirely related): Whatever happened to Bai Ling?




No comments: