Top banner

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New bikini pics of LeAnn Rimes


I'm tired of talking smack about LeAnn Rimes and I'm sure you're tired of reading it. I don't like the woman and the decisions she's made in her personal life are the reason for that. I'm just not a big fan of homewreckers but here's the deal. LeAnn is a talented woman. At least I assume she still is. I haven't listen to anything she's recorded in the last few years and I probably won't change that. I've never seen anything she's acted in. Again, that's something that's probably going to remain true. I do know that she had a beautiful voice once upon a time and I'm going to assume she still does. Now, again, putting aside my personal feelings about her, I'm going to admit something I never thought I'd admit. LeAnn actually looks pretty good here. She's still a little too thin, in my opinion, she she is looking much healthier each time a new set of pictures emerges. I hope that trend continue.







No comments: