Top banner

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sexy Nicole Scherzinger flashes some side boob


I won't lie. I'm sad that Nicole Scherzinger won't be back on The X Factor US next year. She wasn't the greatest judge in the world and I seldom agreed with her decisions but she sure was easy on the eyes. I'll give Britney Spears and Demi Lovato a chance, and I'd watch the show for Simon Cowell alone, but I really will miss Nicole. She's just so gorgeous and I really think she knew what she was talking about last season when she was coaching her contestants. Here in Monte Carlo, Nicole doesn't seem too bothered by The X Factor carrying on without her and she probably shouldn't be. Her solo career hasn't exactly set the music industry ablaze but I doubt she's hurting for work. I love Nicole and these pictures are just fabulous.





No comments: