Top banner

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Danielle Lloyd really bugs me.


First things first. Danielle Lloyd is hot. She has a great body and she looks great in a bikini. With all that said, I just can't get past the ugliness in her heart. This is a woman that is just filled with hatred and I have no time for people like that. In these pictures (taken poolside in Marbella), I can see that Danielle looks as hot as ever but I can't get past those comments from a few years back when she was on "Celebrity Big Brother". Bullying is just unacceptable but when someone in her position - a public figure who some very misguided people may look up to - to bullies a fellow contestant in such an ignorant, racist and obvious way, it's especially troubling. Beyond that, she made herself look like a complete airhead. Want to talk stereotypes? Beauty queens are ignorant, moronic bimbos who have nothing in their heads but hot air and hairspray. Is that true of all beauty queens? Not at all but every time this woman opens her mouth, she just reinforces that stereotype with her catty and astoundingly stupid remarks. And now I'm in a bad mood again. Thanks Danielle.





No comments: