Top banner

Friday, August 17, 2012

Joanna Krupa nip slip in Santa Monica

I don't really know a whole lot about Joanna Krupa. I know she's beautiful and talented but as far as her personal life goes, I'm fairly uneducated. For starters, I had no idea she had a sister, let alone that she had a beautiful sister until I saw these photos of Joanna and her sister Marta in Santa Monica. See? I've learned something today. I don't like to compare women to one another, especially not sisters, but it's hard not to do here. I think both women are absolutely beautiful though but I think I prefer Marta. Joanna has the better body but Marta has such a beautiful face, and that hair? Forget about it. Anyway, they're both gorgeous and they seem close which is always nice to see. I love these photos. Oh yes, and there's a little nip slip action in there. I'm sure you noticed though.









No comments: